- 17th Jan - Jackie Lynch, Nutritionist and author of Va Va Voom the 10 Day Energy Diet
- 21st Feb - Chinese Calligraphy with Maggie Wong
- 21st March - Professional photographer, Nyla Sammons, is coming to talk about her exhibition showcasing the phenomenal achievements of Tough Women in Sport and Adventure.
- 18th April - Macrame with Lynn Gerald
- 16th May - AGM & 10 mins on... Passions, people, pedantry.
- 20th June - Board Games & Twiddle-muffs
- 18th July - Peckham's Pearly King
- 15th Aug - Action on Hearing Loss talk about understanding, identifying, checking for, and managing hearing loss
- 19th Sept - Bollywood dancing
- 17th Oct - Charities
- 21st Nov - Plastics
- 19th Dec - Christmas Party, with Star making and roulette
Coffee mornings - 4th Friday of the month.
Event - Wed 11th Sept from 730, Group meeting
This year’s group meeting is being organised by Stone Rangers, and will be held in the private function room at The Plough & Harrow Pub, 419 High Road, Leytonstone, E11 4JU
It will be a 50's inspired evening of Rock 'n' Roll Jiving. There'll be a dance class, which will be fully accessible and tailored to all abilities, 50's music, and other 50's themed diversions.
Vintage dress is encouraged, though not essential. Shoes which allow for twisting moves are advisable.